Thursday 21 February 2013

The Good People in My Life

 This is the strongest woman I've ever seen in my whole life. She is one of my sister that come from another mother. Although we were always apart from each other but still in my heart, she will always be the no 1 che for me :) *IERA MICHELLE*

This is another sister for me. I know we only know each other for less than one year; but sometimes the people we know in short time is much more better than the people we know too long.
*CHRISTABELL PETER* 
 And now, i would like to introduce you guys to this sexy momma, she is my boyfriend's mother and also my soon to be mother-in-law. Hope to be so ;) 
All the girls inside this picture above means a lot to me. Although I did not mention all of them but still I do love them so much. I appreciate the friendship or even family-ship we had from the very beginning till now. All the good times we had together is really awesome and unforgettable. I will remember all of it even if some  day we old and lost memory. Thank you guys ! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment